BabySwap Reports on their recent Bottle Competition.
After a 5-day competition, our Bottle Dec 20 Top 3 projects were finally selected! Please meet our shining stars of the week, the Bottle winners — Ontology, ApolloX.Finance, and Portify !
At the end, over 3.2 million of BABY participated in the Voting Stage, with 5 events held by the projects.
The top 3 projects felt hard for the places and they are all amazing in liquidity building and trading incentive.
Weekly Volume: $132,029.29
BABY Votes: 3,258,813.38
Total Votes: 4,010,489.09
Ontology is a high performance, public blockchain specializing in decentralized identity and data. Ontology’s unique infrastructure supports robust cross-chain collaboration and Layer 2 scalability, offering businesses the flexibility to design a blockchain that suits their needs. With a suite of decentralized identity and data sharing protocols to enhance speed, security, and trust, Ontology’s features include ONT ID, a mobile digital ID application and DID used throughout the ecosystem, and DDXF, a decentralized data exchange and collaboration framework. For more, visit ont.io.
Links to Follow:
Weekly Volume: $1,525,671.70
BABY Votes: 4,780.10
Total Votes: 2,413,612.71
ApolloX.Finance is the decentralized exchange(DEX) that ApolloX brings to our users to continue to enjoy the usual benefits of centralized exchange (CEX) while maintaining the high privacy, anonymity and security. ApolloX.Finance runs on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), allowing users to trade with no intermediaries.
Links to Follow:
Weekly Volume: $954,244.31
BABY Votes: 2,163.79
Total Votes: 1,695,300.41
Portify is a social portfolio platform. The team aims to create a new sort of decentralized Twitter for traders and investors. On this platform, users will be able to track their assets without putting in any effort. Once new users connect to the platform, it automatically recognizes the tokens that the wallet holds and the tokens that the wallet has staked. Users will have the possibility to set their portfolio public and with setting their portfolio public, the social aspect of the platform is activated. Portify will be like the new Decentralized Twitter.
Links to Follow:
Bottle is BabySwap’s feature that grants BABY voting power and allows users to be more familiar with the new gems on BSC. You can stake to vote, and collect to earn!
There are 3 stages in each round of Bottle:
The first stage is called the Audition Stage, from Monday 00:00:00 to Thursday 23:59:59 UTC Time. Projects will work hard to add liquidity and increase their trading volume during this time, since each dollar counts as 1 vote. The top 30 projects will enter the next stage.
The second stage is called the Voting Stage, from Friday 00:00:00 to Friday 23:59:59 UTC Time, and the projects need your efforts to win the final round! You can stake BABY in the project pool that you wanna vote for, 1 BABY = 1 Vote.
The final stage is called the Announcement Stage from Saturday 00:00:00 to Sunday 23:59:59 UTC Time. The top 3 projects who win the Bottle will share our weekly trading fee.
The Bottle will be held weekly, and we hope to bring new gems and activities for you each week.
What’s the Benefit of Bottle?
Many have been asking about the benefit of Bottle since the rewards are the same with BABY pool. Well, there is a lot to say!
- Show your voting power!! That’s the meaning of DeFi, we want you to have the voting power and decide if a project can get its best support.
- Vote and earn at the same time.
- Learn about new projects, the ones that have potential. This is exactly the reason for the first stage, where projects need to have liquidity and trading volume to prove themselves. Imagine that you see a token in the top 30 list but never heard it before, do you wanna start looking at it? HOWEVER, please always DYOR before investing. The numbers mean something, but can’t represent everything.
- The projects’ communities will also pay more attention to BabySwap. And if they want their projects to win, guess what can be used as votes? Liquidity, trading volume, and BABY.
- Of course, if the project team intends to give airdrops to BABY holders for voting support, it’s also something we’d be glad to see and it’s also beneficial to our BABY holders. The stimulation process can only be community-wise for now, but it’s planned to be implemented in the Bottle 2.0 version as a function.
Congrats on the Top 3 projects of Bottle Dec 20 again!
It’s time to give babies some bottles.
We are super excited to see the results next week.
What’s your bet?